Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturday Centus - Week 11 - updated with winner!

Jenny Matlock
Welcome to the eleventh week of Saturday Centus. We are resuming regular programming this week!

I had the best time last week with the Shake Up! I just laughed and laughed. Thank you for all the wonderful links. I'm putting this up on Friday night so I can't do the book drawing (in case someone links in the morning) but I'll do it Saturday night!

Hi! We survived taking the Grands up North and now I'm ready to do the book drawing!

Here are your random numbers:
13
Timestamp: 2010-07-18 14:39:13 UTC


And link 13 was this one from Sue! If you missed it, please take a moment to read it! It was wonderful!

Congratulations Sue! If you e-mail your address I'll get your book prize right out to you! (jennymatlock at cox dot net)


Again, thanks for a totally wonderful week of reading. If you didn't get to visit everyones, please make a little time this weekend to do so. They are really creative and fun!

In case you've forgotten...

This is a themed writing meme.

Each Saturday you will be giving a new "prompt" for the week and you have the entire week to link your work to the meme and you can link more than one story if you like.

Each linked essay must be 100 words or less, not including the "prompt" words. No pictures should be used. No profanity. The prompt words can be used in any place within your story but must be left intact. You cannot split the prompt.

Please display link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

I would suggest that since these are so short, if you can't think of a title just use your blog name as the title in the Linky.

Try to visit each one because they are tremendous and since they are so short they are definitely a quick read!

Please e-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

WEEK 11 PROMPT

Somewhere over the rainbow...


This link will be live until next Saturday morning around 7 am. And please, remember to link to your SC URL...not your main blog. If you are unsure how to do this please leave me a message in the comments or e-mail me and I'll help you through it! Have fun!

post signature

6 comments:

Tina said...

I'm jealous. Why does Sami get to write two prompts when the rest of us haven't all had a turn yet? I guess you must just like her better than the rest of us...Just kidding, but I'd love to do the prompt one week.

Susan Anderson said...

That shake-up was as fun and funny as it gets!

=)

Sami said...

I think that one remaining chicken must have pecked Jenny in the head a few times, 'cause I didn't write this prompt! ;) Although I could have! I'll take all genius credit!... But really, it wasn't me, heehee.

VKT said...

Hiiiiiii Jenny,

Just dropping by to wish you a Happy Week-end. I don't have many more weeks of vacation...sigh. Then, this teacher will be heading back to school.

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

When I couldn't take the abuse anymore I packed my bags and walked out,through the rotting front door, into a gentle rain. I deserved better than this. No one deserved to be hit and put down. He was not Mr. Right, but I knew Mr. Right was somewhere over the rainbow...

51 words

I know Jenny...when my blog party is done I'll officially join in.

Susan Anderson said...

Hurray! I won!!

=D

PS. Thanks, Jenny. (And thanks to the random number thingy as well.)