Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Alphabe-Thursday Letter B


Good morning class. Welcome to round six of Alphabe-Thursday!

Today we will be bellowing about the beautiful letter:


Please link directly to your Alphabe-Thursday URL (if you don't know how to do this let me know!) and please continue to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can visit more if you like, of course.

I also want to let you know that each week I visit every blog. If it appears I haven't visited your blog by the following Thursday morning, please let me know!

If you have any difficulties with your link, please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find you easily otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon in an effort to assist our lovely "friends across the pond" and continue through 10:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and try to visit at least 10 other students (perhaps the 5 students before and after your post). The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Please bring your best letter B now!
post signature

11 comments:

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

I'm BAAACK! Thought about you today and just had to stop by and say, "Hi!"
Sending BIG BIG hugs!
Coralie

storybeader said...

love the list! I'll be linking up, first thing tomorrow morning! {:-D

Skoots1moM said...

so many great Bs...fun!

Cathy Kennedy said...

Believe it or not, I'm here this week. I barely made it this morning, as I was having bothersome doubts on whether or not I should wrack my brain to come up with my assignment, but in the 9th hour a bright bulb inside my head clicked. Thanks for hosting another round of Alphabe-Thursday!

Pride In Photos Beauty said...

This week is so easy for me. Our grandson just had his first Birthday! Lots of cute pics to share. Thanks for this fun party.
Laurie @ Pride in photos

Theresa Plas said...

Happy "B" day Jenny!!!

Maggie said...

Hi Jenny,
Didn't realise AT had begun again until I saw Pondside's post, happy to be back with you again!
Maggie

Splendid Little Stars said...

I love Alphabe-Thursday and am grateful for another round!

Sandra Tyler said...

I made it in before Thursday's end! Wrote this tidbit this morning but only had chance to post it now. Thanks for so much fun here!

Susan Anderson said...

Boy, am I behind! But better late than never, right?

Too bad I forgot to put "Sue's News, Views, etc." with my title post on the Linky. I am hurrying waaay too fast.

=)

Annesphamily said...

I am late for my beautiful birthday post! Hope you will stop by! Have a terrific weekend!