Saturday, November 24, 2012

Saturday Centus - I finally understood...

Jenny Matlock

Welcome to week ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY-FIVE of Saturday Centus.




The prompt this week is, "I finally understood the phrase 'a deer in the headlights' "
Number of words: Up to 110 (including the 110 words of the prompt).
Style of writing: Any
Pictures: Any additional you want to share

The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other entries, any style or genre of writing you prefer. Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.
E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.
 
Feel free to link up anytime between now and next Saturday.
post signature

3 comments:

21 Wits said...

I am so working on a post in my head at the moment- With Thanksgiving, work and today- well I'm off to dress as a Super-Pirate-Princess for my 3 year old grandson's Happy Super-Hero Birthday Party this afternoon. I'll be back with my centus after I return! See you soon Jenny!

21 Wits said...

Hi Jenny- the Super-Hero party was a success-and I'm still breathing! Hahahahaha! I really like this prompt and your cute little headlighted deer!

Susan Anderson said...

Sorry I missed it, Jenny. I haven't posted in almost a week. It was just too crazy with all my company here.

=)