Saturday, November 10, 2012

Saturday Centus - The Pain was...

Jenny Matlock

Welcome to week ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY-THREE of Saturday Centus.

I apologize for the difficulty of last weeks prompt!   I had planned to write mine Friday night but life got in the way!   I'll be by to catch up on your links soon!   I'm looking forward to some creative writing.



The prompt this week is, "The pain was excruciating..."
Number of words: Up to 104 (including the 4 words of the prompt).
Style of writing: Any
Pictures: Any additional you want to share

The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other entries, any style or genre of writing you prefer. Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up anytime between now and next Saturday.
post signature

3 comments:

21 Wits said...

Good morning Jenny- I'm early posting today! Yay for me! I didn't think last week was hard-now I'm wondering if I was on the wrong Saturday Centus!!!! :) I will say I found your prompt this week painfully-awesome! It hit me smack in the middle of a juicy read-and yes I am fully dressed- although one of the photos...ha! ha!

Gail said...

I'm in. Blogger or Internet Explorer is having fits for me today. I finally got it posted through Chrome.

Not the best I've done, but I gave it the old college try.

Have a wonderful weekend.

TheThingsIdTellYou said...

I'm brand new to your blog, I discovered it only an hour or two ago. I've joined in but my first attempt didn't come in under the word limit(please feel free to delete if it's not ok).