Saturday, November 17, 2012

You want me to cook WHAT?

Jenny Matlock

Welcome to week ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY-FOUR of Saturday Centus.



The prompt this week is, "So this is a cook off for the inheritance?  Is that what you're saying?"
Number of words: Up to 114(including the 114 words of the prompt).
Style of writing: Any
Pictures: Any additional you want to share

The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other entries, any style or genre of writing you prefer. Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.
E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.
Feel free to link up anytime between now and next Saturday.
post signature

5 comments:

Kris said...

Hi Jenny,
I'm in ! BTW, it should be 114 words including the 14 word prompt ( cook off is 2 words )

Have a lovely week and thanks for the prompt !

Gail said...

I have entered. Didn't really have an image.

Have a wonderful weekend.

LLM Calling said...

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this prompt, thanks soooo much

LLM Calling said...

It's done and I enjoyed where the prompt took me, thanks for inspiring

Susan Anderson said...

Sorry I missed this one. My excuse is that I am so dreading cooking Thanksgiving dinner that I don't even want to think about a cook-off. Not even an imaginary one!

=)