Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Alphabe-Thursday Letter Z


Good morning class.  The time change has my live link time a little confused.  I think this should work correctly now.   We never change times in Arizona and sometimes that doesn't work in our favor.

Welcome to round five of Alphabe-Thursday! Today we will be studying the zippy letter:


...but before we do please


I have something important to tell you.

Round SIX of Alphabe-Thursday will start immediately. We will not have a break in between rounds like we've done in the past even though next week is Thanksgiving!

It's hard to believe we've done the alphabet five times before, but I'm still enjoying it so I'm still going to keep it going.

I haven't even figured out if I'm doing a theme this round or just random stuff.  I like doing it both ways...so maybe I'll surprise myself!

Ha!

Everything else remains the same.

Please link directly to your Alphabe-Thursday URL (if you don't know how to do this let me know!) and please continue to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can visit more if you like, of course, and please try very hard to visit the blogs that visit you for this meme.

I also want to let you know that each week I visit every blog. If it appears I haven't visited your blog by the following Thursday evening, please let me know!  I am one week behind in my reading, though.  Just starting on the letter Y's.

If you have any difficulties with your link, please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find your link otherwise. And, if you see any broken links, please let me know that as well.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon in an effort to assist our lovely "friends across the pond" and continue through 10:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and you must visit at least 10 other posts...perhaps consider starting from the last posts and work backwards. The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Please link your zany Z post now!






post signature

14 comments:

Maureen Wyatt said...

Thanks for doing the letter Z on the very day I posted about making faux zinc! ~ Maureen

Unknown said...

I don't have Z this week, but I will visit the others.

lissa said...

yay! it's the last one for me, I won't be joining the next but perhaps the next one.

it's been a good trip through the alphabets, so thanks for hosting.

hope you have a great day.

Unknown said...

oh yay! I am going to play again. I enjoyed it so much but depression kept me away....You will see me soon with my A' post and I hope I get an A+
if you have time will you come visit my blog? I put a request out...no pressure but just take a look....xoxoxox melinda (posting a link on your blog even would be amazing)

Gattina said...

I am ready for the next round, we don't celebrate Thanksgiving as our ancestors stayed here and didn't escape with the Mayflower !

Cathy Kennedy said...

Zoom-Zoom as we go through the Alphabet to and fro. This round has ended, but another one will be beginnin'! Thanks Miss Jenny for being the Teach we need in helping us with our A, B, Cs!

Hot-dog, I'm at 22 today! =D

~Cathy

SarahBeth said...

Ooo, another round -- nonstop! I'm ready with a theme this time! I'll have to sneak away from the turkey cooking but that's OK!

Splendid Little Stars said...

Oh, Thank you Ms Jenny! another round! yay, I'm ready!
This is the third time I've posted for every single letter! (May I have a gold star, please?!)
I've thought of doing a theme before and then have changed my mind.

EG CameraGirl said...

YAY! I'm so glad you are still enjoying it as I am too. You are a fabulous host, always getting around to every post. AND I love the people who play here. ;))

Susan Anderson said...

Okay, I'm on it!

What I like best about Alphabe-Thursday is that it leaves the field wide open creatively. You can pretty much write about anything!

=)

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Mrs. Matlock, I would like to be excused from the next round as I have a few projects I have to get caught up on. But, don't rule me out for future fun! I love the alphabet posts! Please keep up the great job of hosting...still my favorite meme ever!
Many thanks!
ZESTY HUGS,
Coralie

Leovi said...

As a child I loved the zoo.
Saludos.

Annesphamily said...

Always a great time here! I am excited for the next round! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Hi, Miss Jenny. Check my name as I am present on this class. Submitted my homework and off to read my classmate's post. :)

Thank you hosting and a very good teacher.

Zillions of love x
Scudds