Thursday, November 8, 2012

Painted Alphabet for the letter Y

Hi!

I'm so glad you see you here!

While you're visiting, would you like to read a very cool post but one of our well known blog friends?   It's Miss Terra over at Sitting On an Oak.   To read her wonderfully thought provoking link, just click here!   Bravo, Terra!  Loved your writing on this! 

Today I have a few Y's to share.

Y?   Because I found the letter inspiring.  I actually came up about 11 ideas and then I had to curb my enthusiasm.   But I'm still pretty enthusiastic about these signs...my favorite is the set of 3!  

Y

 
This is small.  Only 8" x 8" but it made me laugh. 

 
8" x 18"   Different in yellow and grey.
 
 
7" x 24" 
 
And here is the little set of three signs!  I love these.  You could hang them horizontally OR vertically.  
 
 
Each sign is 8" x 8" square. 
 
Each sign is linked to its Etsy listing.  Just click on any that catches your eye.
 
 No stencils. No stickers. No vinyl.  Handpainted with my own layout.

You can see other signs in this series by clicking on 'Painted
Alphabet' in my sidebar.

Thanks for stopping by!

To visit other links to the letter "Y", just click here.

post signature

19 comments:

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

I like yadda yadda yadda...so cool!

Anonymous said...

You were certainly on a creative roll with this letter! I love the second one.

Betty said...

I love the Yadda, Yadda, Yadda. You made me laugh out loud. I can so relate to the second one.

Lmkazmierczak said...

Ordinary Words...You Go Girl♫ You had lots of creative juices this week♪

Joanne Lendaro said...

Clever way to cover the letter "Y".


Hit the other posting about CO and found the comments just as interesting as the actual post.

Splendid Little Stars said...

Your script is beautiful!
more wonderful signs, Jenny!

Catherine said...

These came out great! You are so talented!

Gattina said...

your creativity did a very good job !

Theresa Plas said...

Loving the signs Jen! Keep on arting!

Naperville Now said...

these are so great, Jenny. just wonderful.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Those are SO cool. Love them, Jenny!

Did you know that I found the most wonderful card from the most wonderful friend with some tea? Yes, I did. It had managed to slip somewhere, and I was so disturbed that I might be considered rude for not thanking my friend for it. She is the nicest person on earth and loves to make cool signs just like you do and loves words just like you do and has a big heart just like you do. Guess I best go thank her now. ;-)

Love you...

XO,

Sheila

Esther Joy said...

I guess my favorite is the yellow yesterday one. I think I have a thing for song memories!

Barbara Rosenzweig said...

Great post and terrific "signs of the times!"

Thanks for your report card! You are a gem!

Anonymous said...

More good ones -- they just keep coming!

VBR said...

yadda yadda yadda! YES! YES! YES!

Susan Anderson said...

Gotta love the yadda yadda yadda one!

=)

Terra said...

Jenny these are ALL so special!

Terra said...

Jenny these are ALL so special!

~✽Mumsy✽~ said...

You're so creative with each painting! They are fantastic!