Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Alphabe-Thursday Letter I


Good morning class. Welcome to round four of Alphabe-Thursday!

Today we will be improvising about the letter:


Please link directly to your Alphabe-Thursday URL (if you don't know how to do this let me know!) and please continue to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can visit more if you like, of course.

I also want to let you know that each week I visit every blog. If it appears I haven't visited your blog by the following Thursday evening, please let me know!

If you have any difficulties with your link, please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find you easily otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon in an effort to assist our lovely "friends across the pond" and continue through 10:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and visit at least 10 other students (perhaps the 5 students before and after your post). The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Please inspire us with your letter "I" post now!

post signature

13 comments:

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

I'm impressed!!!

Have a fun day sweetie!!! :o)

Annesphamily said...

This is a very impressive list! Glad to be part of it! Hope you are having an interesting day! Anne

Susan Anderson said...

I guess I'd better figure out an I word!

=)

Rinkly Rimes said...

A look back at a piece of unwanted history.

Sandy said...

My Imagination has gone wild this week,, could not be a better time for the letter "I"....
thanks for hosting once again Jenny... Happy Week
Sandy

Unknown said...

So glad I picked recipes as my theme this go round:-)

Cathy Kennedy said...

The intriguing East Tennessee sunrise's soft, warm glow warmed by heart this morning, but these icy temperatures are so not impressing me at the moment!

Miss Jenny here is my "I" assignment, can I crawl back under the covers now? Oh yeah, will you wake me when spring comes back? Have an interesting day!

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

I love the letter I, because I is INTERESTING, INTRIGUING, and INSPIRING! I am INFINITELY fond of Alphabet Thursday...and today, the I's have it!
Thanks Mrs. Matlock!
Coralie

Visits With Mary said...

Hi Jenny, I've missed so much over the holidays..good to be back !!

To the Toy Box and Beyond said...

Hope you dont mind but I entered twice. The second one is for my 365 day project blog. it is just pictures but I hope you check it out.

Judie said...

I think I went overboard with my "I" post. Hope people don't hate me for it.

xoxo

Tina´s PicStory said...

ice is the topic of the month ☺

Ames said...

Today is my day to play catch up with all my blog reading. I can open a few of these blogs but I can't seem to reply. I think it has something to do with all of Bloggers updates and those Embeded comments. If everyone would update their blogs I could probably leave more comments.~Ames