Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saturday Centus - Hanging off a cliff ... conclusion

Jenny Matlock


Welcome to week eighty-nine of Saturday Centus.

I am having a wicked time visiting blogs for some reason. Hopefully blogger will be more cooperative over the weekend.

So...

Last week we tried using the cliffhanger literary device...

...and hopefully you literally left us hanging.

There is no official prompt this week. Just a continuation of last weeks story.

...and because I want to challenge you AGAIN...

What about if we do the conclusion in fifty words.

Yes.

Five zero.

I was going to do ten but I thought you'd all throw a revolt.

So...

THE PROMPT THIS WEEK IS A CONTINUATION OF YOUR STORY USING: Hanging off a cliff!
WORD COUNT - Not to exceed 50 words total.
STYLE OF WRITING - Any
ADDITIONAL PICTURES IF DESIRED


The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other entries, any style or genre of writing you prefer.

Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up anytime between now and next Saturday!

post signature

10 comments:

JANU said...

Hi..I have submitted two parts of the story...while the link shows my second part, the first part is missing...please can you publish the link?

Daydreamer said...

50 words... "Good grief" (said Charlie Brown) Mine's up. :)

Tracy said...

Jenny this was so unfair I had prepared part 2 last weeks using 100 words now I have had to take 50 out I am miffed ( only kidding ) removed waffle

Nonna said...

You sneaky Jenny ! I am in revolt as you predicted !!!

Have a great weekend
Hugs,
Nonna

21 Wits said...

Yes, I do believe especially Charlie Brown just knew in his sweet little HUGE heart, that Miss Jenny would pull the MISS Bad Girl on all of us....oh wait it could have been way less then just 50, so okay we won't all go hanging off a cliff on this one.... ha ha not just yet...anyway!

anitamombanita said...

Oh, Mrs. Jenny, I just knew you'd throw us a twist, just not THIS one. Would it have been better if I had come to help you pack? Cooked you a meal? Taken you antique shopping with a blank check? What!? I tried your word diet, but 50? Sooo mean (you)... and so disobedient (me)! :)

Susan Anderson said...

You are a wicked, wicked woman. I had already written it last night with 100 words.

Ah well, I hacked away as best I could...

=)

Ames said...

I double ditto that too! I already had part two done. Told my husband I won't be but a minute to post this. Arrrrgh you ..you.. MEANY! I did it regardless of the 50 word limit. So plsstff on you!~Ames

Judie said...

Is anyone else having trouble getting pages to load for AT and SC? I can't get to some because the page freezes up and I have to go back to square one. Could this have anything to do with the Linky program? I can open past pages with no problem.

A note to my fellow students:

Shakespeare said, "Brevity is the soul of wit." This is fun!!!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

A double wicked time girl, we can't have that.

I've done some research and it's all blogger. Many that are havin' issues have Internet Explorer and a change to Firefox of Google Chrome is fixin' the problem.

I use Firefox and experience few problems with blogger. 'Just sayin' 'cause we can't have ya all wicked now!

God bless and have a marvelous week sweetie!!! :o)